The wearing of the Butchers Creek State School uniform enhances pride in our school. For health and safety reasons, hats and closed in shoes are compulsory items of the school uniform.
The uniform for school days and sports day is:
Boys and girls
- Butchers Creek State School T-shirt.
- Black shorts or black skirt.
- Black/white socks.
- Black shoes or sand shoes.
- Red legionnaire cap or red broad brimmed hat.
- The winter uniform includes a school jacket and black trousers.
School uniform items are sold by the P&C through the school office.
|T-shirts - Size 6 to 18
Jewellery is not part of the school uniform, however, 'sleepers' or 'studs' can be worn at school as these are considered safe for most activities.
Students may wear a watch but this is at their own risk.